South Florida Gas Account Setup
We appreciate your business and in order that we may serve you take a moment to fill out the form below so that we can set up an account for you in our system. We will also need to schedule a Safety Check on your system. If you own the tank you have please disregard #2 on the agreement below.
We would also like to answer any questions you may have regarding our company so we have listed a few FAQ below
All gas invoices are due net 30 days from delivery & all service work is due upon completion.
There are a several convienent ways to pay.
- You can send in your payment after you receive your invoice.
- You can make a payment online at www.southfloridagas.com/pay-bill/
- You can also put a credit card on account to be charged for delivery or service calls,. A receipt will be mailed or emailed to you.
- You can get your invoices emailed to you, just call our office and it will be added to your account.
Accounts not paid in full by the end of the month can be placed on prepaid deliveries, unless other arrangements for payment are made. A monthly service charge of 1 1/2% per month (A.P.R. 18%) will be assessed on all unpaid balances.
Will Call Accounts
Please remember if you have chosen not to take advantage of our Auto-Fill program and are on a will call basis there may be a 7-10 day delay. Please return the signed Will Call page along with your agreement.
If it is an emergency and we are required to detour from our normal scheduled route to fill your tank there will be a $95.00 trip charge.
FYI – There are no extra charges to be on our Auto-Fill program and this helps both you and our company save time and money by getting regularly scheduled deliveries. If you are on a will call basis you can change that at any time by either calling us or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the necessary adjustments to your account.
Auto Fill Program
When you are enrolled in the Auto-fill program we still encourage you to keep an eye on your propane gauge, as during power outages and stormy weather, or even guest visits, your propane consumption can change without us knowing. South Florida Gas will try to anticipate your changing usage during the winter seasons and increase frequency of propane fills but it is not a guarantee that you won’t run out. Please inform us of any changes to your consumption to avoid running out of propane.
South Florida Gas Account Sign Up
Instructions: Please enter your information.
If you have any questions please call 239-334-3131
Note: All fields need to be filled in other than Additional Notes.
By signing the form below with your name you agree to the terms and conditions below. All forms fields must be completed.
1. SERVICE: Either the Company or Consumer may terminate gas service at anytime upon no less than 30 days notice in writing or inperson. In addition, the Company shall have the right to terminate gas service without notice in case the Consumer shall fail to make payments when due, or no gas is used by Consumer for a period of 12 months or longer.
2. STORAGE: The Company will provide equipment suitable for safe storage of Propane Gas. Installation of such equipment shall be made at current published rates established by the Company. all equipment installed by the Company shall remain the property of the Company and shall be removed by the Company upon termination of gas service to the Consumer. Any loss or damage to the Company equipment due to acts of omission of the Consumer shall be for the account of the Consumer. The Consumer shall not engage in or permit any adjustment, tampering, connection or disconnection of any kind of Company equipment. All service and repairs to Company equipment shall be done by an authorized representative of the Company.
3. ACCESS TO EQUIPMENT: The Consumer grants an irrevocable license to South Florida Gas Company, Inc. at all times to go uponthe Consumers premises for the purpose of installing, maintaining or removing Company equipment and free right of ingress on the Consumer’s premises for the above purposes.
4. TRANSFER OF SERVICE: Transfers of service to tenants or persons other than the Consumer shall be made only with notice to and consent of the company. A transfer of service to a tenant shall not relieve the Consumer of any obligation under this agreement.
5. PRICE: The price of gas and other services provided by the Company to the Consumer shall be with the Company’s price schedules currently in effect. Such price schedules are subject to change without notice. Amounts unpaid for more than 30 days shall bear interest at the rate of 18% annually. The Consumer shall pay all costs incurred by the Company in collecting delinquent accounts, including reasonable attorney fees.
6. GENERAL: This agreement constitutes all of the agreements between the Consumer and the Company. No waivers of modificationare valid unless in writing and signed by the Company.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: No refund for gas unless agreed to by the Company.